Migration offer for ILOG Gantt .NET to VARCHART XGantt .NET - quick realization with powerful component and professional support
The pricing of our VARCHART XGantt component depends from many different factors. We support a variety of pricing models. This is why we recommend and offer you to contact us. We can then have the best price fixed for you on the basis of a personal discussion. The two following example calculations will give you a first impression:
The "small application" is based on the following assumptions:
- You create this for one customer only.
- The Gantt chart application is fully functional, visually appealing and completely interactive
- Consequently, the application uses the modules Basis and Data Editing
- Up to 15 users can work with the application
- You are allowed to create an unlimited number of Gantt chart views and Gantt chart applications
The price of such a specified small application will be significantly below EUR 5,000.
Of course, you can offer your customers a more comprehensive usage of VARCHART XGantt. This will increase the graphical benefit and affect the price. This is why our second application offers more functionality but can be sold to a greater number of customers, however.
- Your develop a fully functional, powerful, interactiveGantt chart application
- Gantt chart and histogram are always synchronized so that the customers can immediately recognize the effects on the capacity utilization arising from modifying the resource allocation
- The modules Basis, Data Editing and Histogram are used
- Up to 100 users in different companies can work with this application
- The number of Gantt chart views and applications that can be created is unlimited
The license fees of such a comprehensive application that is sold to several customers will be less than EUR 12,500.
Basic (Viewing Only)
provides all functions required for viewing the Gantt chart, including:
- All graphical layout functions, such as multi-level grouping and multiple tasks per row in overlapping or optimized mode
- Data dependent assignment of graphical attributes by filters or by mapping
- Multiple calendars and calendar grids to visualize time patterns in a Gantt chart
- Multiple sections of different scale as well as collapsing non-work periods in time scale
- Collapsing and expanding of groups
- Matching, reducing and expanding the time scale resolutiont
- Comfortable paging and page preview (does not apply to ASP.NET)
- Export of PNG images in HTML (only applies to ASP.NET)
provides all functions of editing application data in the Gantt chart, including:
- Moving bars horizontally and vertically or changing durations
- Create, delete or modify application data, such as tasks or activities, group titles or links
- In-place editing in table cells
- Changing data in a data editing dialog (does not apply to ASP.NET)
- Drag & drop - Drag from one XGantt instance to another one or from a different application to an XGantt application and vice versa (does not apply to ASP.NET, although dragging within the same instance is possible in ASP.NET)
- Time scheduling for early and late dates as well as total and free floats
provides all functions to show resource loading histograms in a Gantt chart, including:
- Calculation of resource loads from application data and displaying as well as immediately updating them when a bar is moved in the Gantt graph
- Displaying and editing resource availability that show overloads and shortfalls
- Displaying multiple histograms in a Gantt chart, e.g. for selected resources
- Graphical layout options for numeric scale, shading, line styles etc.