We are always happy to help you. Our support team will answer your questions in German, English or French.
We consider product maintenance just as important as the development of new products. Our regular service releases offer our customers constantly revised versions of our products, comprising updates, bug fixes and product enhancements. This is a free service for customers owning a valid development license of the latest version.
Customers with an account on our site can download the latest version here.
Customers and prospects, who do not have an account, can download the latest (trial) version here:
|Edition||.NET, ASP.NET, ActiveX|
|Date||4 December 2016|
List of Enhancements
- Automatic collapsing/expanding of groups now also possible when groups are being moved.
- Several new sash attributes:
- Three-dimensional display can be switched on/off.
- The sash width can be specified.
- The moving phantom of the sash can appear as double line.
- The rubber rectangle for marking nodes can be switched off.
- New interaction mode for moving the screen section by hand cursor (so-called panning mode).
- New object VcViewComponent for setting attributes for each component individually.
- Attributes for the layout of layers in work free areas can now be specified. For this, the Edit layer dialog was restructured and the API was enhanced by new properties.
- The arrangement of nodes in a group and the collapsing state of a group can now be specified data-driven individually for each group.
- New properties VcGantt.SnapTargetNodesSelectionMode and VcNode.SnapTargetMode. This enables to specify for each node individually whether it is to be a snap target for nodes being moved or not.
- Three new layer shapes: vcRectangleTriangleLeft, vcRectangleTriangleRight, vcRectangleTriangleLeftRight.
- New events: vcInteractionModeChanging and vcInteractionModeChanged
- New method: VcLegendView.Update()
- Snap lines and snap markings for visualizing snap targets at nodes.
- New method VcDataRecord.IdentifyObject for identifying the object (node, link, group) representing the data record.
- New property VcGroupLevelLayout.GroupsInvisible to specify whether the groups having been created from the VcGroupLevelLayout for the respective level are to be displayed or not. The visibility of groups can also be specified depending on a data field. For this, the following properties were added:
- New properties VcGantt.DraggingViaDiagramComponentAllowed, and VcGantt.DraggingViaTableComponentAllowed allowing to specify areas where drag & drop is activated.
List of Fixed Bugs
- Setting the time zone in Windows to "UTC+3 Istanbul" triggered a crash.
- Calling VcGantt.Reset and reloading the data caused Error 13 Class 1720 when closing the application.
- Using VcGantt.CombiningControlsEnabled=true (Multigantt) and calling the page preview with zoom factor = 100 % led to AccessViolationException.
- The events OnInteractionStartComplete and OnInteractionObjectChangingComplete weren’t fired by XGantt ActiveX in a .NET application.
- If an activity with duration = 0 days was dragged to a weekend, the end date was < start date.
- VcGantt.ScrollToNode didn’t work when all groups were collapsed.
- AutoSchedule and restriction dates caused problems.
- Symbol layers didn’t snap according to the specified smallest time unit when being dragged horizontally.
- Performance problems with ExtendedGroupingNodesOnSubLevelsAllowed set to NO.
- Possible memory leak in WinForms XGantt control fixed.
- Performance problems when loading, collapsing/expanding, dragging vertically and filtering of nodes in hierarchical arrangement.
- Automatic scrolling when moving groups did only work when carried out for the first time.